1. If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit?
I'd love to travel back in time! I think I would visit the 1950's. I'd love to wear poodle skirts and dance those crazy dances! :)
2. What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?)
My most favorite Halloween costume was a Genie. I had the whole outfit going. Although I don't have a picture of that costume on my computer, it looked very similar to this!
3. Do you like your name? If you weren't called by your name, what would you want to be called?
I do like my name. My mom chose wisely. Actually, my dad did. My mom wanted to name me Aubrey and my dad wanted to name me Courtney.Obviously they agreed upon Courtney.
4. In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made. Please share it!
It was a baked cajun macaroni and cheese casserole. It was a perfect combination of cheese and spicy! Tony LOVED it also! :) Unfortunately, I cannot find the recipe again. We have looked everywhere on the internet, because that's where we found it in the first place, and it's nowhere to be found. But if I do find it, I will most definitely post it!!
5. Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall?
Actually a collage of pictures of me, my family, and my friends.
6. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Would you recommend it?
Avatar. I'd highly recommend it! Very, very good movie.
7. Did you go to summer camp? Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
Nope. Never went. I just spent my summers with my friends, running through sprinklers, swimming at the pool, drawing with chalk on the driveway, playing on the swingset, eating popsicles..Some of the best summers ever. I'm not against people sending their kids to camp, but I personally don't want to send my future kids. Just cause hopefully I will be able to stay home and play with them. Plus, hopefully they will get to expierence the summers I did.
8. What kind of ringtone do you have?
Just a standard ringtone that came with the phone. I know, I know..So original!
9. Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
Puerto Rico! I went on a cruise there and St. Johns and St. Thomas back in December '05 with my whole dad's side of the family. It was a family reunion type of thing. The best trip I've ever been on! I'm half puerto-rican(my dad is 100%) and so it was neat to see my native land! Haha! Here's a few pics from that trip..
From left to right: My cousin Zack, Zack's sister and my cousin Alicia, me, and my stepbrother, Tayler.
Please note, this was a little over 4 years ago. So I was 16 yrs old.
My stepsister, Sarah, and me. She was 12 years old there.
The bar area on the ship.
Puerto Rico! Beautiful, isn't it?
There were cats EVERYWHERE
10. Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?
Not that I know of! Haha. An old boyfriend decicated a song to me.. But that's about the extent of it.