Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tag!... I'm it?

I was so surprised when Ashley over at {Let Go, Laughing} tagged me in this questionnaire!  I love when I get tagged because I feel like you people actually like me! HAHA! No, but really. I'm glad you tagged me Ashley. Thanks!

Here goes:

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1. About to turn 16 years old.
2. Boy crazy about a lot of different boys. Hey, I was 16 basically!
3. In 10th grade, at a new school.
4. Working at Coldstone as my first job.
5. Not really giving a care in the world.

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. Don't get up too late.
2. Check emails/blogs/Facebook
3. Go look at the Sprint Palm Pixi to see if I want it for my birthday. By the way, if any of you have this phone and want to tell me how you like it(or don't like it) that'd be great.
4.  Have a fun relaxing girls' night.
5.  Clean.

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Anything chocolate. Seriously. Anything.
2. Apple
3. Cereal
4. Kettle chips
5. Dots

Question 4: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off car.
2. Buy a house.
3. Buy things for my family.
4. Shopping spree!
5. Give to charity.

Now I'm supposed to tag 5 people!

1. Kendra at Kendra Diaries
2. Brianne at Nick, Brianne and Landen
3. April at Mommy's Sweet Things
4. Ashley at The Thames Trio
5. Amy at Keeping up with the Schultz Family

2 comments:

{:miss v:}

What a fun post! I too had a ton of crushes when I was in high school! Crushes are so fun!

Amy

I was coming over to say hi and tell you about a fun tag I just did and I see you have one too. I will so do this for sure.. I hope you stop by and give mine a try if you want.. I so love chocolate. When I do my tag I will let you know. Did you enter my giveaway yet? I hope you do. Have an amazing day..