Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Question Friday!

So I'm getting ready to head out for sushi with my friend Mary.

& decided that I really only have time for a Five Question Friday post!

So here goes...


1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Jessica Alba. I think she is just so pretty, and I used to be told I look like her. Not anymore though, sadly. About 6 years ago I was in Myrtle Beach, SC with my family and a girl younger than me came up to me asking for my autograph, and I gave her a weird look. And she said, "you're Jessica Alba, right?" And I replied with, "no, sorry, you're mistaken". She walked away with a sad face, and I felt bad. My brother was like, "you shouldn't just said you were her!!" Haha! Oh well..Then I was at a pool one time, and this girl came over saying I looked like Jessica Alba. I got it A LOT. But that was back when I was younger, thinner, and I wore my makeup differently. Maybe that's why I looked like her? Who knows..




2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Nope, and I'm glad I didn't.





3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Huge spiders. I can deal with the really small ones, but big ones freak me out!




4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
There is this face I make that drives him crazy! Hahah! It's a really silly face, but it like freaks him out or something. So whenever I feel like freakin' him out, I make the face. Also, there is this noise I make, that my dog makes, that freaks him out. Kinda sounds like a horse! Haha!




5. What is currently your favorite song?
Currently, it's "Giddy On Up" by Laura Bell Bundy. I'm a little obsessed. I think I like the video more than the song though. I watched it about 5 times the other day!