Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Five Question Friday!

Oooohhh how I loove Fridays! :) Since it's Friday, you know what that means!


You guessed it! Five Question Friday!


1. What was the first car you owned?
A 1994 Explorer. It was so good to me. Such a great first car, even though it was a junker. Haha! There were a lot of memories made in that car! *tear*
This isn't the car, but it looked exactly like this!!






2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Justin Bieber's "Baby". Sad, I know. It's just such a catchy song, and I actually like it. Haha.





3. Have you ever had stitches?
Nope. Knock on wood. There was one time when I cut my finger while slicing something a few Easter's ago, and it hurt and was bleeding, but I didn't think it was a huge deal. Well, I went into the doctor the next day for something else, and he saw my finger and asked what happened and said that if I came in that day, then I probably would of had to get stiches. He said that I probably won't have a lot of feeling there, well he was right, since it cut into the nerve. Blast!



4. What was your first job?
Cold stone Creamery. I applied when I was 15, almost 16, with my friend who was already 16, and my boss said they only hire anyone 16+. But for some reason, she decided to hire both of us. Even though I was 15. I guess because I would be turning 16 the next month. Anyways, it was a fun job, actually. I think I worked a couple days during the week, then on Friday and Saturday nights because those were the busiest nights. We got tip too. It was actually pretty fun. Probably because it was hella easy and I got to work with my friend most of the time. AND AND AND, each time we were working, we got to make a free ice cream for ourselves! Let's just say I had never ate so much ice cream and I probably gained 10 lbs while I worked there. I quit though after about a month. I got minimun wage and I wanted to be paid more. Oh well.
P.S. They have really good cakes if you're ever looking for a YUMMMMY cake!





5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Cookie monster! Probably because I'm a cookie monster myself. Haha! :)




Well that was fun!! :) I hope everyone has a GREAT Friday! TGIF!

 

1 comments:

Brittany

Cold stone is my FAVORITE ice cream ever. And I like Justin Bieber too so it's ok ;-) haha