Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

3's of Me!

I have not been tagged in this..but Annie over at chapters of our life did it, so I'm gonna do it too! ;)


Three names I go by:


1. Courtney

2. Court

3. Mamacita(Tony's name for me)






Three jobs I have had:

1. Assistant Teacher at a daycare


2. Ice cream maker/server at Coldstone Creamery


3. Assistant Teacher at daycare, again.






Three Places I have lived:

1. Overland Park, Kansas


2. Coral Springs, FL


3. Alpharetta, GA (currently)






Three favorite drinks:

1. Diet Coke


2.  Water


3. Orange Juice






Three TV shows I watch:

1. Dancing with the Stars


2. Ameircan Idol

3. 90210






Three places I have been:

1. Puerto Rico


2. St. Thomas


3. Bahamas






Three places I would like to visit:

1. Italy


2. Aruba


3. Hawaii



Three people who text me regularly:

1. Tony


2. Mary


3. Facebook! Haha






Three favorite old TV shows:

1. Saved By the Bell


2. Full House


3. Rugrats






Three favorite dishes:

1. Anything Chinese

2. Fried chicken and macaroni and cheese.


3. Basically any breakfast food!







Three makeup products I cannot live without:

1. Mascara


2. Black eyeliner


3. Foundation



Three things I'm looking forward to:


1. If we are talking in the near future, My 21st birthday in 24 days!


2. Summer break.


3. Tony moving to my town! ;)

 
 
Join in everyone!!!

2 comments:

bananas.

you MUST go to hawaii. you'll die of happiness :)

Annie

yay, glad you did this too!
i wish i had a summer break...oh to be young again ;)
enjoy your thursday hun!