Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Sooo today I did The 30 Day Shred again!

Although, when I woke up this morning.. I was sore!

Not as sore as I thought I was going to be, but sore!

My calfs were the most sore place of all!!

My back was a little sore..

But dang, those calves!

Man, it hurts to walk.

But I did it again today!

I love how I feel after a good workout, so that helped me get going again today!

This time I used 2 lb dumbbells! Def harder!

I might upgrade to 5 lbs...someday.

So.. I've been meaning to say..

I can't believe I already have 37 followers!!

I can't believe people actually care about my life!

Hehe. No, but really.

I'm grateful for all 37 of you!

I know that I'm not married yet and I do not have children yet, so I know it might get a little boring.
Since like the majority of you bloggers are married and have children.

I think I'm following like 3 or 4 people that have boyfriends.

The rest of you are married and/or with children.

So, sorry if it gets boring.

I'm trying to spice it up!

I'm new to this and trying to figure it all out!

I do have a question though! How do you make a signature?

Also, I need help with the layout and all that!

Ugh, so new to this!

I've been also meaning to say that I will start posting more pics soon..

I just forget! Bleh! :(

Time for sleep.

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Amen! My calf muscles would hurt so bad after the shred! PS: your blog isn't boring at all!

Annie

you go girl!! i'm envious of your workout motivation! keep it up hun!
i don't think your blog is boring either!!
have a great day sweets! :)

Post Grad Hair Cut

Good for you! The shred is hard! Being sore from exercise is great though!