Random Thursday Thoughts! (since apparently I have nothing better to blog about ;) )
1. My 21st birthday is in 23 days and Tony asked me where I'd like to go to dinner. I'm thinking The Melting Pot. Have any of you been? If so, what did you think? Good? Not so good?
2. There are 2 full weeks of school left! I can't believe it. This semester has been the fastest semester in college, no doubt. Even though I say that every semester. College is go by so fast!
3. My cousin, Dannie, and his girlfriend, Ashley, are having a baby in mid-October. Yes, it's a shock to everyone because he's only 20 years old.
So, he asked her to marry them, and now they are getting married May 22.
4. 1 month from today, Tony will be moving to a new apartment 5 minutes away from me!!
5. I need to start looking harder for a job. I've applied to about 4 jobs, so far. But I need to apply to like 100 because I need a job by the time finals are over with, or AT LEAST by the beginning of June.
6. I only have one summer session, and one semester left at the community college I go to. in Jan '11 I will be attending Kennesaw State University. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time.
7. Tony and I will basically be switching places. He lives in Kennesaw, 5 minutes away from the university, and I live in Alpharetta, 5 minutes away from his new apartment. So, next year I will be moving out there, but there is still a little piece of me that wants to stay in Alpharetta because Tony is going to be so close to me, and once I move to Kennesaw he will be 45 minutes away from me again. :(
8. This Saturday I'm having another girls' night with my girl, Mary. We're going to Starbucks first, then the mall to do a little shopping, then dinner. It should be great.
9. Yesterday, at Starbucks, Mary and I got free stuff again. We got a free Panini! And it was gooood. I'm really starting to like going to Starbucks all the time now! Plus, the people that work there are super nice!
10. I live with my mom, and tons of animals. She has been dating this guy for 4 years. And well, he is moving in. He has joint custody with his ex-wife of their two boys, ages 7 and 5..I think? Haha. So, needless to say... It's going to take some getting used to. Let's just say I'm not all excited... It's just been me and my mom for about 4 or 5 years now (my brother went to go live with my dad) and I'm just not so sure about this. Actually, I'm upset, to be honest. I've contemplated going to stay with my dad some of the time, and switch off between there and my mom's house. It will be a hard adjustment that I'm not too sure I'm ready for. All I can do is pray about it.
Catch Up - There hasn't been much going round these parts to blog about. We are one week away from Spring Break and we are ready. We don't have big plans for our br...
6 days ago