Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday Five!

I found this over at Flip Flops and Combat Boots and I love games!


Post 5 things that have made you:

Happy

Giddy

Grateful

Joyful

Gleeful

Or all of the above

Here are my five:

1. I'm happy that it's almost the weekend! Even though my "weekend" starts on Wednesday at 3:45, I get excited for the weekend because that means I get to spend more time with mah man!

2. I'm giddy about next year and that Tony and I just might be taking the next step in our relationship. ;)

3. I'm grateful for my health.

4. I'm joyful that I'm going to get sushi today with my good friend, Mary.

5. I'm gleeful that summer break is 3 weeks away!

1 comments:

Brittany

EEE! How exciting about "taking it to the next level!" Your Tony is a lucky man.

My BD is named Tony! :) Don't you feel special no one else knows his name on my blog! lol