Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cannot wait!

So.. I'm sitting on Tony's couch in his living room because he's asleep in his bed, and I am just excited about soo many things.. So why not share them with you?!?

- My interview tomorrrow. I'm SO nervous, but also very excited!
- Tony moving to my neck of the woods in 3 weeks!! :)
- My 21st birthday in 2 weeks!!


Also, I was looking at clothes online..and I came across babyGap! OHH LAWDY! Let's just say if I have a baby girl, I will be spoiling her rotten with all these cute clothes!! Also, if I have a boy, I'm sure I'd be spoiling him rotten with the cutest boy clothes! BUT the girl clothes are SOO SOO cute!!

I just wanted to share with you some of the clothes I thought were SO freakin' adorable!












Ahh I want a little girl! Like, NOW!

Don't get me wrong.. I really don't care if I have a boy or a girl, just as long as the baby is healthy! That's all the matters.

What I'm saying is.. girl's clothing is so much cuter than boys! Haha! :)

Hopefully in a few years I will be buying some cute baby clothes, whether it be boy or girl!

Goodnight loves!

3 comments:

Anonymous

Good luck with your interview!

Baby girl clothes are soooo much cuter than boy clothes. And most stores hardly carry anything for boys, and everything for girls. It sucks :(

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Good luck on your interview!! I'm sure you'll do great!

Valerie

Baby gap has probably the cutest little girl clothes in the world. I always shop for my niece there and absolutely love it! I bought her a fur vest from there as part of her Christmas present and it was the cutest thing ever. It makes me want a little girl too! Good luck with your interview!

xo
Valerie