Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top 3 Thursday

Today over at Keeping up with Kelly, it's Top 3 Thursday - Favorite Childhood Toys!




List your Top 3 Fav Childhood Toys!

1. Beanie Babies!
Does anyone remember these things? I used to ask for them for Christmas, my birthday and basically any holiday! I LOVED them and it was the hottest thing going around! I would collect them and I had SOO many!




2.  POGs!!
How can you not remember these? I remember playing them with my brother ALL the time. He had tons and tons of them! Each player has their own collection of pogs and a slammer (a heavier game piece). Before the game, players decide whether to play 'for keeps', or not. 'For keeps' means that the players keep the POGs that they win and forfeit those that have been won by other players. It was such a fun game! There were so many different kinds too! Please tell me you remember this! :)




3. Barbies
I know a lot of people might say this, and it's the cliche thing to say, but I was obsessed with barbies until I was about 10 years old! I could play with them ALL day long! I collected them and would collect the clothes too!




Have a great Thursday everyone!!! :)

5 comments:

Kelly

Love 1 & 3

I remmeber 2

Thanks for playing
have a great day

Ms. J

I remember Pogs!! haha too funny!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO

Pogs!!! I remember having this huge cylinder of them!

Brittany

I was OBSESSED with pogs...

My parents were youth pastors.. and we were really sheltered.. but our christian book store had TONS of pogs with crosses, fish logos, etc on them! We had every. single. one. lol :)

TOO FUNNY!

Morgan

Oh my goodness, YES, I remember pogs and beanie babies! I've got to admit, though, that I never really understood the point of pogs. All I knew is that I needed to make sure that I had lots and lots of them. I was actually talking about them with a friend recently. We were trying to figure out where exactly pogs came from. I don't think my parents ever bought me any, so I'm trying to figure out how I managed to acquire all of my pogs. I probably stole them from my brother.

And I was absolutely obsessed with beanie babies. I still have all of them, and they all sit in a chair in the corner of my room (kinda crazy, I know.) I still tell myself that one day they'll be worth something and I'll be able to sell them and make lots and lots of money haha. Yeah, I think maybe I need to quit dreaming.

Okay, I think my comment might be longer than your post. Sorry. It's not every day that I get to talk about pogs and beanie babies!