Today is Tuesday which means.. Ten on Tuesday!
1. When you were a senior in high school, what career did you think you’d choose? Did you? Why or why not? In high school I thought that I would choose to be a Crime Scene Investigator or Elementray School teacher. Well, so far, I've choosen to be an Elementary School teacher. I still have a couple years of college left so who knows if I will change my mind, but probably not!
2. What one thing about the “real world” did you find most surprising once you were on your own? Well, I'm not on my own yet...So I can't really answer this question. Sorry!
3. Name 3 things you think your closest friends DON’T like about you?
I'm really not sure to be honest. Why would I be friends with people that don't like me or that don't like things about me? I think that my friends would be annoyed that I tell it like it is. Also, I'm bad with keeping plans. I know, I know. I'm really really working on this, but I'm a big time PROCRASTINATOR and I tend to put things off with my friend. Not good, I know!
4. In order to sleep, do you need background noise or absolute quiet?
Yes, I prefer quiet. I used to sleep with the radio on, but I grew out of that. I can sleep with a fan on, but that's about it now-a-days.
5. Why do you choose to reside in your current city?
Well, it really isn't my choice. I'm 20 and I'm still in school and I'm still living with my mother because I go to a community college which is 20 minutes away and they don't have dorms, so I can't choose to live on campus. Plus, I probably wouldn't anyways considering school is 20 minutes away. SO, my mother has decided to live in Alpharetta, and so that's why I live here. Although, I could go live with my dad if I wanted to, which I'm considering. But, that's another post in it's own.
6. Are you close to your parents?
I'm closer with my dad than I am with my mother. Although, I live with my mother and see my dad 1-2 times a week. So, how does that make since, you ask? I dunno. I feel like I've grown apart from my mother in the last few years..Which is also another post in it's own. I'm not sure why it's happened. I just feel distant from her. She feels like more of a friend, than a mother. Hope I'm not getting too personal here..
7. What is your favorite fiction book?
Although I don't read a lot, my favorite book is called Forever by Judy Blume. I bought it was when I was probably about 13 or so and have read it about 3 times. It's great.
8. Do you enjoy cooking or is it a chore?
I love cooking! It's one of my favorite things to do. It gets my mind off a lot of things.
9. Be honest. What one thing would (the majority of) your blog readers be shocked to find out about you?
Hmm, I am not sure actually. I lay a lot out there, and I will soon start to be laying more out there. Hah.
10. If you were given your own national holiday, what would you require people to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Day of You? Would there be a parade? Greeting cards?
All of the above. For breakfast, they would have to eat biscuits and gravy, or maybe chocolate chip pancakes..Not sure about that one. For lunch, they would eat Chinese food. For dinner, it would be rice and chicken!!
My blog friend over at http://littlepinkshadetree.blogspot.com/ posted about 2 things she cannot live without. This excludes the obvious things like my boyfriend, Tony, and my family and friends!
Yes, I know this may make me seem materialistic or what have you, but I cannot live without it. Without texting, I wouldn't be able to talk to Tony throughout the day. I would have to wait until 5PM, when he calls me when he got off work to talk to him. That means I'd have to go ALL day without talking to my best friend. Do you know how awful that'd be?! Without texting, I wouldn't be able to "pretend text" when someone comes walking towards me to talk or in awkward situations! C'mon, you know you do it too!
2) My hair straightener
Seriously. My hair is a frizzy, wavy mess without one. If I just went natural, it would be a DISASTER. When my hair is straightened, I feel prettier! It's shinier, sleaker, NOT frizzy. It just looks SO much better and I don't have to deal with the annoying frizz. :)
Today I got a lot done. I took four quizzes for my online classes! I know, right?! Then I sat down at 8PM and watched American Idol! Lee Dewyze didn't do so not tonight. :/ Actually, most of the contestants didn't do so hot. I actually think Crystal Bowersox did the best.
I think Paige Miles is going to be the one kicked off tomorrow night. I just have a feelin'. But, you never know!
Does anyone watch 16 & Pregnant? I do, and tonight's episode made me sob like a baby! When her daughter, Jordynn, was born I lost it! What a special moment it must be to give birth to your own flesh and blood! Ugh, what a great moment it was when she held her for the first time. I actually this this couple, Samantha and Eric, will make it. I have faith in them!
That's it for tonight!
Until next time...