Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

What a great weekend! Although, most of my weekends are great. ;)

Friday night after Tony got off work and worked out, we headed to Sweet Tomatoes to take advantage of their salad buffet and other yummies!

Then we came back home, cuddled up on the couch and watched some TV.

He woke up Saturday morning at 7:30, gave me a kiss on the forehead and went into the living room to watch TV so I could sleep longer. :) I love those kisses on the forehead!! Eventually, I got out of bed at 10 AM!

Then we had to leave at noon-ish so Tony could go sign his lease for his new apartment!!! :) I still can't get over the fact that he will literally be 3-5 minutes away from me. 5 minutes with traffic, 3 minutes if it's like past 9 PM. :) I'm super psyched.

So, he dropped me off at my house so I could take a shower and get ready for the day. He came back and got me around 2PM after he signed his lease.

We headed back to his place and watched Shallow Hal. We were waiting on his sister April, her husband Ryan, their daughter Madison, and Tony's mother to arrive to his parent's house. April is an Elementary School teacher so it is her spring break this week.

Also, Tony's mother was staying with them to babysit Madison because they couldn't find a babysitter. So, they had to bring her back down here! (they live in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)

So, around 4PM Saturday, we headed over to Tony's parent's house and they had already arrived. We sat around and chatted and watched Madison be goofy. I could watch her all day. She is so entertaining. She is 13 months and a delight!

If Tony and I get married, I get to call her my niece. How lucky would I be?! Gosh! :)

Then, we all decided we were hungry and since Madison had to be asleep by 7PM, we decided to order some food and go pick it up. We ordered from Buffalos Wild Wings Cafe. Yum!

So sat around, ate, and talked.

Tony and I left around 8:30 to go back to the apartment to chill.

I love his family. I really do. They are just the sweetest people. What an amazing family to be married into. We'll see! ;-)

So, today I had to write a paper for Philosophy! Oh joy! (notice the sarcasm)

Then went over to my dad's for the usual dinner. I love him!

Tomorrow is Monday..

I get to go see Tony's family again. I'm stoked.

Seeing Tony with Madison is such a joy. I just know he'd be a great dad someday!

That's all folks..

I'm POOPED.

Night.


0 comments: