Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday



1 - Why did you start blogging? I like to vent and get stuff out, so I decided to start one. Plus, I want a place to store all my memories and look back on them!



2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
I'd love to meet any of my blog friends!


3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
It's just a woman kind of thing.. My boyfriend tells me I look great, but I still think I can loose an extra 10 lbs.

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
Having to be on time and planning ahead!!

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
Zero.

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
2009. No joke. I fell in love with my best friend & we became boyfriend and girlfriend. We made sooo many memories in '09!

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.

1) Eat everything and anything.

2) Play video games all day.

3) Fix something.



8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I rarely drink, so I can't say, but when I used to drink more I would have shots of Everclear and chase it with chocolate milk. Someone told me that chasing with chocolate milk made the taste and sting go away, so I tried it and it actually works. No lie! But, I don't drink Everclear anymore. That stuff is just so disgusting. If I was to drink it would be a fruity drink! Yuum! But, that wouldn't raise a few eyebrows.

0 comments: