Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Well, one of the guys that I thought was gonna go home did! Jermaine Sellers went home! Along with John Park, Haeley Vaughn, and Michelle Delamor. Not too suprised with any of them, considering they weren't too hot this week!

Nothing new happened today. My mom decided she wanted new carpet for my room so her boyfriend came over and put new carpet in. So, because there was so much comotion in my house, I met Tony at Wills Park which is down the street from his work and my house. We chatted for a good 30 minutes then I headed off to school to take the Regents test! It was pretty easy! Then I came home and watched Oprah and Dr. Phil! :)

Then I headed over to Tony's and had to leave at 10 so he could go to sleep. :( I dont like HATE leaving him! I cannot wait until I get to fall asleep next to him EVERY night and wake up to him every morning!! (when we get married).

Now I'm here.. Trying to decide if I like this carpet.. It's actually not my cup of tea, but I guess I can live with it. Besides, I probably won't be living here TOO much longer!

Ya know, love is an amazing thing. Once you have found your soulmate, nothing else matters! :) Everything is a little more beautiful when you're in love! And I'm head over HEELS in love! :)

I'm off to sleep! Goodnight all! :)

0 comments: