Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday - Me, Myself, and I


Today's Top 2 Tuesday over at The Undomestic Moma is 2 random things about yourself...

1. I've never had braces. My mom and my dad had really crooked teeth when they were younger and had to get braces for a few years!! I was the lucky one and never had to had them! Thank God! :)

2. This is the happiest time in my life, so far. :) I know that my wedding day and the birth of my children will definitely top this time in my life, but so far, this is the happiest time! I'm with the man of my dreams, I'm in school to become a teacher, I have a great family who supports me. Life is just amazing.


So, today I'm headed over to my school, Georgia Perimeter College, to study with my bff Mary. :) We have a test tomorrow in Statistics and we need to do good! So, I'm headed up there around 3:30PM and we're gonna grab Starbucks then start studyin'!

Last night, Tony and I went to his parent's house to spend time with his sister, her husband, and their daughter before they have to leave. Madison(their daughter) is such a hoot! She cracks me up. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures. :( I know I need to start posting more pics on here! I'm tryin', I'm tryin'!

So, they left this morning. We will probably be seeing them sometime in June. Tony and I are talking about possibly going to their place sometime this summer also. They live at Myrtle Beach, so we can hit up the beach too! :)

I just finished working out and Tony is coming over for lunch, so..I may update more later!

Until next time...

0 comments: