Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Finally Friday!!!!

Today is Friday!! I saw a fellow blogger friend do this Five Question Friday and so I had to do it!!


1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting?

Yep. I saw Cameron Diaz at the Miami airport like 6 years ago! Haha! Plus, my mom used to nanny for Sinead O'Connor's son, Jake, like 10 years ago and so I used to hang out with her son and her all the time! Crazy, right? She would always invite my mom and our family to dinner with her and her family. Kinda crazy stuff.






2. What temperature do you keep your house?
68-70. It's perfect there.






3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?
If it's really bad, yeah.




4. What's the worst job you ever had?
I worked at a doggy daycare and I quit after my first day. HAHA! My first day, they had me mopping the nasty dog cages that had poop and pee all over, and then we had to take the dogs on walks, and some of 'em were really big dogs so they were really hard to walk! Haha. It was bad.






5. What is your most sentimental possession?
My pictures. I love taking pictures and I love to have them. They are great memories.



Also, I'm doing Fill in the Blank Friday! :) So, here goes!



1. Today I am wearing a blue blood donor shirt and pj pants. Yeah, I haven't changed into my day clothes yet. Haha.


2. My favorite childhood food was chocolate and my favorite food now is a lot of stuff. I've tried a lot of different things since my childhood, but I do still love chocolate!

3. A day that I am too busy to check Facebook and Blogger is a day that I am too busy. Haha!



4. The last movie I saw was Avatar and the next movie I want to see is Alice in Wonderland!



5. My favorite smell is fresh cut grass because, it reminds me of spring/summer.



6. A weird little quirk I have is ..... I honestly can't think of one. Crap..



7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm stubborn, which I am. And they say I like to be the life of the party, which isn't always the case.