Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

And I'd like to thank...


Brittany from Sweet, Sassy and oh so Classy gave me this Sunshine award! Thanks Brittany!


With this award, you have to post 7 things about you...so here we go!



1. I procrastinate BAD. Really really bad. I procrastinate with EVERYTHING. Cleaning, homework, doctor appointments, friends. Yeah, I really really need to work on it.
2. I hate talking on the phone. Unless it is to my family or Tony. If you aren't those people, just text, don't bother calling me.
3. I've lost 50 pounds since December 2, 2008. I met my boyfriend in Nov. '08 and I told him and I really really wanted to lose weight, so he told me he knows a lot about nutrition and exercise and would love to help me. So, he did. With a low carb diet and circuit training routine, I lost 50 lbs. It was the toughest thing I've ever done, and the most rewarding.
4. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. Like, major major.
5. I've met "the one".
6. My name was thisclose to being Aubrey. My mom wanted it to be SO bad, but my dad wanted Courtney. So, that's what they stuck with. I just might name my daughter (if I have one) Aubrey so my mom can be happy. ;-) Although, Ava is my favorite girl name! So, let's say my 2nd daughter (if I have one) will be Aubrey. ;-)
7. I've had my life planned out since I was about 7. Get married at 23, have my first child at 25. :) But, I've realized that it's all on His time and His plan. Not mine. But, we will see how close my plan is. ;-)

Next, pass it to 7 followers...
1. Heather at Want What You Have
2. Natalie at Extaordinary Love
3. Jennifer at Happily Ever After...
4. Mrs. Stoneking at Meet the Stonekings
5. Katie at Loves of Life
6. Heather at Live.Love.Laugh.
7. Ms. J at The Smelly Life

0 comments: