Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wishful Wednesday


Although I am not married, nor engaged, I thought this would be fun.

I wish' .... I could wear/could have worn _____ dress on my wedding day!

Ever since I was little, I've always thought about what I want my wedding dress to look like. There are SO many options out there and I know that when the day comes to look for it, it's going to be REALLY tough. Especially with someone like me, who is VERY indecisive.

So, here are a couple wedding gowns that I think are GORGEOUS and definitely wouldn't mind having if I had the money for 'em!

I like the A-line dresses a little better than the ballgown. I also LOVE lace, but not too much..If I were to wear an A-line, lace dress, I wish I could wear this Maggie Sottero dress on my wedding day!




 How pretty is that?!? Ugh, I want it now! Haha!

If I were to chose a ballgown, I wish I could wear this






Those are just two wedding dresses that I think are stunning! I will most likely be going for an A-line dress with lace. But, we'll see. I have a long time before I have to figure it out! ;-)



2 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful dresses! My dress was a Maggie sottero and I loved it!

Courtney

They are BEAUITFUL! I really hope I can get one when I get married! :)