Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know YOU Sunday


Today is Getting to know you Sunday! So here it goes..


1. What year did you graduate high school?
2008.

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
Probably my arms. I hate working them out!


3. Beach house or Lake house?
Beach house!

4. Mac or PC?
I would prefer a MAC, but I do love my PC!


5. Did you wear braces?
Nope. Lucky me! I was just born with perfect teeth! ;)


6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
George Washington! Or a celebrity like Sandra Bullock!


7. How many times have you moved in your life?
I think 6 or 7 times!


8. Would you rather cook or clean?
COOK! I love to cook! And bake! I hate cleaning! Although, somedays I do get the urge to clean everything, but I would much rather cook than clean. If I could go to Culinary school, I would do it. It's just so dang expensive. I would love to get a Culinary degree with a concentration in Baking and Pastry! That's my dream..Too bad it's too expensive. :(









Hope you enjoyed!

0 comments: