Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here's to the first day of Spring!

What a BEAUTIFUL first day of Spring! I know that it got in the 70's today, but not sure exactly what the temp was! But boy was it beautiful!

So, yesterday around 1PM I headed out to Duluth to have some Starbucks with my friends Mary and Kurt. Then we went to this cute pizza place called Fini's Pizzaeria. The slices of pizza were HUGE, but they were kinda thin, but still good nonetheless. Then I we said our goodbyes and I headed out to meet Tony at Trader Joe's after he got off work at 5PM. He did some grocery shopping and we met back at his place. He went and worked out while I chilled out. He came back and we watched T.V. and took it easy. :)

Today, around 2PM or so, Tony and I went to Rita's(they sell custard and italian ice and other cold things). Well, they were giving away a free regular italian ice for the first day of Spring, which apparently they do every year! So, Tony and I HAD to go! I got the sugar free kind, mango peach, and Tony got the sugar free kind, pineapple. It was very good! We sat in his car and ate our italian ice's (all the seats were basically taken inside and outside because everyone and their mother wanted free italian ice!). Then, once we were finished we headed across the street to Walmart so Tony could get his green tea.

  •  One thing I must make clear, Tony drinks green tea like it's going out of style. He probably drinks it 4 times a day. He brews it on the stove everytime he drinks it. He makes sure he NEVER runs out of green tea. He puts a little splenda in it to sweeten it up and there you go. He's also very healthy, but, that's a different post in itself.

So, he got his tea and we found some sugar free Oreo's! So, we got those too. :) We headed back to his place and watched this movie called Spring Breakdown with Amy Poehler and other funny actor's/actresses. It was kinda stupid, but of course there were some funny parts since Amy Poehler was in it!



Then, after that was over Tony and I headed out for some dinner. We decided to go to this place called Williamson Bros. Bar-B-Q. Mmm. It was devine. There are only three of them, and they are all located in Georgia. Tony said they have some of the best barbeque, so I had to see for myself!



Tony and I both got the barbeque chopped chicken platter. Mmm! It was great!! I got mac-n-cheese and baked beans for my sides and Tony got mac-n-cheese and fried okra for his. DEVINE, I tell you!

Then we went back to Tony's, curled up on the couch and watched some Lock-up: Raw. Don't ask why.

There's a re-cap of the weekend, so far! Hope everyone is having a great one!

I'm gonna start posting more pictures.

Unfortuantely, I can't find my camera cord. So I can't post any tonight. :(

But once I find it, I will start a-postin'! ;-)

UPDATE: I have found my camera cord! YAY!

Here are a few pictures from my day on Saturday.


I decided to get a pic of us leaving Williamson Bros!



The sunset I caught leaving Williamson Bros!



Flowers my mom bought me! :) How nice of her!



My cat, Sam, chillin in his little cat tower thingy. :)


That's all for today!

Oh! By the way... I'm SO glad I have 10 followers now! I know it's not much, but it's a lot for me since I'm a beginner! Thanks for reading! :)