Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cake Batter from Coldstone! :-)



2. What is your earliest memory?
Probably the lake house my parents had when I was born to about 5 years old. I remember going there and going out on our boat with my cousin and uncle and aunt.



3. What is your earliest memory of a dessert?
I dunno. I started baking really early in life. Probably cookies or brownies.


4. Do you have any recurring dreams?
Nope.


5. Have you ever dreamed about dessert?
Haha. I don't think so!


6. What is one thing (aside from a cell phone or computer) that you cannot go the entire day without?
Talking to Tony!



7. What is one dessert you could go your entire life without ever having again?
Oh wow, if you know me, then you know I basically love ANY dessert, so this is a tough question. But, if I just HAD to choose, then I guess I could live without anything that has fruit in it. Not a big fan of fruit in my dessert!



8. If you could go on vacation tomorrow, where would you go? (Assume someone else is footing the bill, but within reason…so "the moon" won't work)
Italy!



9. If you could have any dessert tomorrow, what would you have (assume someone else is buying it for you. Within reason though, no "gold sprinkled ice cream cones.")
Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! Yum!



10. What was your first impression of your significant other? If you're single, what was your first impression of your best friend?
Well, from a far it was his height... He's shorter than the other guys I've dated before. But, once I get up close, it was definitely his blue eyes!

2 comments:

katie

mmmm. I love cake batter ice cream from Coldstone! The birthday cake remix is delish!

And if I had to go without deserts (or however that question started, I would go without fruit ones too.).

Courtney

Yes, I LOVE the birthday cake remix!

Yes, fruit in my dessert just doesn't appeal to me.