Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Busy weekend ahead!

It's Friday! Yay! I have already started on my laundry, so once that is done then I can get to packing for Myrtle Beach this weekend! Too bad it's only gonna be in the 50's up there. I wish it would be in the 80's so I can lay out on the beach! Oh well, it's not like we would have time anyways. We are probably going to be getting there around 3PM and then probably go to the condo and drop our things off and get settled in, then go to Tony's sister and brother-in-law's house to celebrate Madison's 1st birthday. Then we will be spending time with them that night, then the next morning we are going to Maddy's christening and leaving after that to come back to ATL. So, it will be a short trip indeed, but it will be fun. :)

Tony's parents already left this morning, so they will be there before us. We would of left today also, but Tony had to work. BOO! ;P

Well, off to shower and get things ready for the trip!

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend! I will blog once I get back from Myrtle Beach!

0 comments: