Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day and TGIF!

Snow isn't really something we get a LOT of here in Georgia, but when we get it it's nice. It has snowed about 3 inches here in Alpharetta, and it is expected to snow 4 inches altogether! That's a big deal for metro atlanta! It's so beautiful!

This my backyard towards the beginning of the snow fall!

Today was a great day! TGIF! I woke up and checked all my emails and then worked out. Tony then came over for lunch break and we talked and watched some Dr. Oz until he had to go back to work, which is always a sad thing. I hate saying goodbye to him. :-( Then I got ready and headed out to buy some Valentine's Day gifts for Tony! I can't say what they are, but I will post what they are once I give them to him!

Then I came home and got pretty to go see my man! I then drove to Kennesaw in a little bit of traffic. Now I'm posting since he is at the gym getting sexy for me! Haha! No but really, I am a little bored now that he is working those guns, so why not post? I can't believe Valentine's Day is already 2 days away! Where has the past year gone?! I can't wait to see what Tony has planned.. He said it's a surprise! So I have to wait and see! I'm sure it's going to be amazing though! Our 1 year Anniversary is Sunday also! 2 in 1 kind of deal! ;-)
We are celebrating Valentines Day and our 1 year anniversary Saturday night because Tony has to get up really early Monday morning. But, that's ok with me! As long as we celebrate! :P

Tonight Tony and I are going to stay in and cuddle on the couch! It's one of those days! It's gloomy and wet outside, so why not? Tomorrow is when the fun begins!

Have a safe Friday everyone!


I thought this was SO funny and cute!

0 comments: