Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog Awards!

Today, Ashley from For the Love of Shoes..... and A Baby, Too gave me two awards! The first award is the Sunshine Award!


"The Sunshine Award is given to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world. I am now going to pass along the sunshine and present this award to some of my favorite bloggers who make my day "A Sunshine Day!"



I also got this award from Ashley at For the Love of Shoes..... and A Baby, Too. Thanks!! :-)



Rules: Post where you’d like to be in 10 years and then give it to 10 bloggers.

In ten years I will be 30, almost 31. I would like to be married to Tony and have a healthy marriage with him. I would like to be a stay at home mom and have 2 or 3 children running around. Also, maybe a dog and cat too. I would just like my family to be happy and healthy at this point. :-)

The ladies I'm passing these blog awards onto are:

6. Ria
10. Ashley