Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love makes the world go 'round

Well, today was kind of a boring day.. Didn't do much AT ALL! I woke up and did my regular routine of working out and watching The Doctor's or The Dr. Oz Show. Then, of course, Tony came over on his lunch break and we chatted it up. Then when he left I did 30 minutes of school work, then decided I was done for the day! HA! I basically watched t.v. all day long, while surfing the web! Oh, what a life! :-P Like I said in an earlier post, I'm taking advantage of it now because someday when I have children, I won't be able to sleep in anymore and I will be busy all day long. But, it will be worth it! :-)

After I layed around the house all day, I left to go to Tony's place for a couple hours to hang out with him before he had to go to sleep. I hate leaving him, though. Can't wait until I get to sleep next to him EVERY night! He makes me so incredibly happy.. I now realize all you really need is love! It makes the world go 'round!

Recently, I've been searching the web for a healthy smoothie recipe to start making! Preferably with fruit! I haven't really found any good ones so if you guys know if a good one, let a girl know? :)

Meanwhile, I will be searching the web! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Which means.. WEEKEND! :) Goodnight everyone!

0 comments: