Lately I've seen people post a survey of 10 questions of Tuesday's called "Ten on Tuesday", so I decided to do one!
1. If you could open any type of store/place of business (money is no obstacle), what would you open? A college bakery. I would have cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, etc., and I would put college logos on them!
2. If all jobs paid equally, what occupation would you want? Why? A stay-at-home mom. Because that is the best job in the world!
3. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you pick? Why? Hmm.. Monkey, probably. They get to climb all over everything!
4. If offered one “service” free of charge, which would you choose? (chauffeur, maid, personal shopper, chef, etc.) ? Maid! Or chef.. That is a tough one!
5. What is one habit, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to break? Biting my nails! Erg!
6. What is one thing that no matter how many you own, you still love to buy all the time? Purses!
7. Out of all the game shows (past and present), which would you want to be a participant on and play? Who Wants To Be a Millionare! I always seem to know all the answers to the questions! Ha!
8. If you could play the lead role in any movie that’s already been made, which movie would you pick? Oh wow.. That's tough.. Probably Allie in The Notebook.
9. Name 5 things on your bucket list (things you want to do before you die). Become a wife, become a mother, become a grandmother, travel to every country in the Caribbean, learn to cook really well, and learn photography.
10. Which one of your birthdays was the best? What did you do that day? My 20th by far. I was with the love of my life! What could be better than that? We went out to dinner and dessert and it was perfect!
Catch Up - There hasn't been much going round these parts to blog about. We are one week away from Spring Break and we are ready. We don't have big plans for our br...
6 days ago