Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursdays are my Friday!

Since I don't have class Thursday, it's basically when my weekend begins. I only have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, so I guess you could say my weekend starts on Wednesdays at 3:45, but they really start on Thursday for me.




I love Thursdays because I don't have class, and I get to see Tony. Although, I see him everyday because he comes over for lunch, I get to see him tonight for longer than 30 minutes! Since when he is over on his lunch break, it's only for about 30 minutes since he has to go back to work. :(

This weekend is going to be a busy one! Tomorrow I'm gonig to do a 'lil shopping for a new shirt or some nice black pants. I also have to do some laundry since I now have no clean clothes, since I'm a procrastinator. Then I have to pack for my and Tony's weekend trip to Myrtle Beach. I'm really pumped to get away for a couple days! I also more pumped that I get to see Tony's amazing family that I LOVE! Plus, it's his niece's birthday (which is the reason we are going up there this weekend) and I haven't see her in 6 months! So, I can't wait to see how grown up she's gotten!

So, tomorrow is going to be a busy, busy day. I think we are leaving town around 9AM Saturday morning. Which isn't TOO bad. But, I will having to be getting up around 8ish. Bummer! Haha. Oh well! I can do it! :)

Hope everyone has a GREAT Thursday!

0 comments: