Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Another Wonderful Monday

I used to HATE Monday's, but now I actually don't despise them anymore. When I was in high school, I used to wake up at 7:30 AM for school and I would look forward to the weekends because I got to sleep in until 12 PM! So, when Sunday night rolled around, I got depressed that the weekend was ending and that the dreaded Monday was coming back around, because I knew I had to wake up at 7:30 again. Now, since I'm in college and I get to make my own schedule for school, I usually wake up anywhere from 9:30-11 AM! I know that someday when I have kids, that will all change, so right now I'm taking advantage of it! ;-)

Today was a great day! Woke up at 9:30, ate breakfast, worked out, and waited for Tony to come over. After he left to go back to work, I left to go to Starbucks to meet up with my good friend, Mary. We caught up and drank some yummy coffee! Since I'm trying to stay on the healthier side, I got a tall, Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte. It has non-fat milk and sugar-free cinnamon dulce syrup. It was delcious! Then we were off to class!

Speaking of school, I believe I had FINALLY figured out what I am going to do for a career. I want to be an Elementary Teacher. I would love to teach 3rd or 4th grade. I worked with kids for 2 years and I love it! It makes me so happy to make children happy and I would love to influence their lives! I think Fulton county or Cobb county would be a great district to work in. So, since Kennesaw State University has a great Teacher program, I will be going there. Tony's sister, April, went there and she said it was great!

Tonight, after class, I headed over to my dad's house for dinner. Since my parents are divorced, my dad has his own house and lives about 10 minutes away. I go over there every single Sunday for dinner, but on this past Sunday he was out of town, so we decided to make up for it by having dinner tonight. He made his usual white rice with chicken and veggies. It was great! Then came home, did a little homework, watched The Bachelor ( I hope he picks Tenley!) and now here I am, blogging! :-) What an eventful day!

0 comments: