Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 17

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on my life recently

Mary!

My best friend, Mary.

I wouldn't say she's made a huge impact on my life recently, though.

More like 2 1/2 years ago when we met.

I've never had that many girl friends. I've never had ones that were truly honest, loyal, and trustworthy. My ex best friend (we're still friends but definitely not as close as we used to be) was really my first best friend. We met in middle school and were best friends throughout high school and then it kinda faded away, sadly. We still keep in touch and we still see each other once in a while.

But Mary is different. I've never really trusted girls. They can be so backstabbing and dishonest. When I met Mary I knew that she was different from any other friend I've had. She has definitely made a huge impact on my life because, before, I could never trust any girls. I knew that once I met someone, I was just waiting for them to backstab me. Mary is truly a best friend and someone that I just know, without a doubt, will be in my life forever. She will most certainly be in my future wedding, and will most definitely be there when I'm having my future babies. I also hope that our children will grow up to be best friends, too. I love this girl! :)

1 comments:

Jill

Where would we be without our girlfriends?! I am lucky enough to have a roommate who is also my best friend. I lost my HS BFF also after a falling out, which was really hard. You always have to have a few close girlfriends(or one!) to talk to about anything.