Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 10 - 30 Day Challenge



Day 10 - Discuss my first love and first kiss

I think I've talked about my first kiss on here before. But I was 13 (or 14, but I'm pretty sure I was 13) and I was at this dance with my friend, Sarah. This dance was held friday nights at the recreation center in our town. There would be a DJ and a lot of people from our school. I saw this guy form across the floor, looking at me, and then he started coming towards me. He was definitely good looking and I was definitely getting nervous. He came up to me and told me I had a beautiful smile. We talked a little more and then we danced. To this song.


It's crazy how well I can remember it. Anyways..after dancing and talking a little more, we went and sat down on the bleachers. After talking about who knows what, he leaned in for a kiss! And it was a reaaallly good kiss, too.

I don't remember much after that. I think he got my number? We kissed a few more times and then I had to go.

The funny thing is he actually went to my school and became one of my brother's friends later on in high school.

Not gonna lie, we may have kissed a little more a few years later, too!

I still talk to him every once a blue moon, but I will never forget that kiss!

Now onto my first love.

His name was Jordan.

I was 14 and we met at the YMCA pool.

I went with my friend to go swimming, and I spotted this really hot guy with nice muscles and a nice back. I've always liked muscley backs (still do). Haha! Anyways, I would just stare at him diving off the diving board, and I think he may have noticed, and I think he came over and talked to me first. I honestly don't quite remember what we talked about but I telling him my name and that he said his sister's name was Courtney, too. I told him I was 15 (even though I was 14) because he was 17 and for some reason I didn't think he'd like a 14 year old.

So I remember he gave me his number before he left. I called him probably a couple weeks later and I remember him saying "what took so long?! and I was kind of like oops.

So basically after that, we talked a whole lot, and I had dinner with his family at his house (which was SO nerve-racking! I was only 14!) and we cuddled on his couch while we watched some show on TV that I was definitely not paying attention to. I told him that I was actually 14( he didn't care). We couldn't stop starting at each other and I was so head over heels. We FINALLY kissed that night, and it was so magical.

He asked me to be his girlfriend on AIM like 2 weeks later. Of course I said yes, but then he broke up with me for another girl like a month later. I. was. devastated.

For years. Honestly.

My old best friend (we're still friends, just not best friends) can tell you that I loved that guy for yearssss. She knows. I would always say that I was going to marry him. One day, my old best friend said that I needed to move on, because it just might not be meant to be. Like seriously, this was like 3 years ago.

So not too long ago.

That was the day that I realized that it's not going to happen. That we're not going to get back together and that I needed to stop living in the past and just move on.

And just months later, I met Tony. :)

Funny how things happen!

I would definitely say he was my first love.

But it was a different kind of love than what Tony and I have.

I was 14 years old and immature.

Now I'm 21 and mature and I just know a lot more.

0 comments: