Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Days 4 & 5



Day 4 - My views on religion

I definitely believe in God. Without a doubt I know that there is a such thing as God. I live for Him and I know that He will always be there for me. Even when things are going good, I know that He is doing it for a reason and I usually do not worry as much as I used to because I now know that everything is in His hands.

Day 5 - A time I thought about ending my own life

I'm going to honestly say I thought about it. I was about 14 years old and I was very immature. I met a guy who I was head over heels for and he broke my heart. We were only dating for like 3 weeks when he left me for another girl. I honestly felt like there was nothing to live for. I was so crazy about this guy. I was crying in my bathroom one night over him, and I honestly thought that there is no point in living. I thought that if I took a lot of tylenol that maybe I could die. What a dark place that was. After I had those thoughts, I just said, no. My family needs me here. If I died, they would be devestated. I wasn't going to do that to them. Thankfully, I came out of it. I only thought those thoughts once, and then I was over it. Although, I was very upset for the next few months. It was hard on me. I don't know why I was so torn up over this guy. JUST a guy. Makes me crazy thinking about how a person can make someone think about ending their own life.

0 comments: