Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 14 & 15

I'm gettin' a little behind with this picture blog! Whoops!

Here are days 14 & 15.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without


Well, there are a lot of people I couldn't imagine my life without. My family is a given, of course. There's no way I could imagine a life without them. And of course my best girl friend, Mary. For this post, though, I'm going to say Tony. Imagine trying to live without your best friend? Impossible. He's my rock and I know that I could live without him, but it would just be REALLY hard and I do not even want to imagine it.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.




Yes, that's a kangaroo. And no, I don't want to be a kangaroo, or ride a kangaroo before I die. Kangaroos live in Australia! I want to visit Australia before I die! It's such a beautiful country, and I've only see pictures and videos of it! I'm sure those do not do it justice! I want to snorkel at the Great Barrier Reef! I WILL visit Australia before I die!

0 comments: