It will force me to post every day for 30 days! ;)
Plus, it just looks fun!
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been close with for awhile.
Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show.
Day 04 - A picture of your night.
Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most ridiculous things with.
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.
Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
Day 19 - A picture of you when you were little.
Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.
Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at.
Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.
Day 25 - A picture of your day.
Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you.
Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member.
Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of.
Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile.
Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.
Today is going to be Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.
1. I floss my teeth everyday. I have to, or else I feel so dirty and nasty with all that food between my teeth.
2. I could eat rice everyday of my life if I could. But I don't think my hips would like that too much. Also, I think that's why I love sushi so much. It has rice in it!
3. Country music is my favorite type of music. Hands down. It's basically all I listen to, with a little rap thrown in here and there. Who woulda thunk it?
4. I love football and I actually know a lot about it and I know what is happening during games. GO DAWGS! :) And Falcons!
5. I LOVE breakfast foods but I never get to really eat the good ones since they are so bad for you. Pancakes, sausage, french toast. Yuum!
6. I've lived with my parents for (22 years in May) and I'm finally moving out in August because I'm transferring to a 4 year university (I'm at a 2 year right now). I'm SO excited beyond words, but I do know once it comes I will be a little sad. I'm moving in with one of my best friends, Mary, and 2 other girls. I'm so excited for this because I know it's going to be one of the best times in my life. :)
7. I start my weight loss journey tomorrow, January 10, to lose 15-20 lbs. This time, I'm fo real.
8. I cannot wait to be a momma. Ever since I was a little girl I've always wanted to be one and it really is what I've always wanted to be when "I grow up".
9. I'm in school to become a nurse - an RN. I want to help people and I want to make a difference in people's lives. I want to do Labor and Delivery nursing.
10. I love clothes. A lot. It sucks though, because I'm broke and I cannot fulfill this want like I would want to!
11. I want to be a stay-at-home momma.
12. I think it's SO important that your significant other is also your best friend. Tony is my best friend and I think that it really helps our relationship.
13. Fall is my favorite season. Something about the crispness in the air and that the holidays are around the corner. :)
14. I could drink Starbucks everyday if I could.
15. I'm a really goofy person. I get it from my brother. He is really goofy and it rubbed off on me.