Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

11, 12 & 13

Oh gosh! I'm so behind with this 30 Day Picture Blog!

School started Tuesday night and so I've been a little busy with that and of course spending time with my wonderful boyfriend! :)

I'm just glad that yesterday was my Friday! :)

Here's Day 11.

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

Hate is such a strong word and I honestly don't hate anything. But I do highly dislike things! For instance, this:


Broccoli.

Unless it's cooked in something.

But it can't be big pieces, only really small pieces.

Blek.

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Sarah my stepsister, me, my nana, my cousin Biana, and my cousin Alicia!

My family.

This is just a picture of a small fraction of my family, but I love them.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist


Lady Antebellum.

LOVE them.

0 comments: