Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Whoopsies! 30DBJ: Day 18 & 19

Ahh! Sorry I have gotten SO behind on all of this blog journaling!

My internet at my house is down and the guy won't be coming until tomorrow afternoon!

I have two online classes, so I have been going to Tony's apartment to study and work on my online classwork.


Day 18: My wedding/future wedding/past wedding

Well, since I'm not married I will be posting about my future wedding.

One thing that I'm almost certain about my future wedding..is that I'm pretty want red to be the theme.

But of course, I won't be getting married for a while, so it might change.

But I want something like this:




I want my bridesmaids dresses to be red, I want my cake to have red on it, I want red wedding shoes. Red roses.

You get the idea.

Of course, my dress is going to be white.

I just think red is such a romantic color.

And I want my dress to look something like this.



That's all I really have thought about my future wedding so far.

Let's just say I can't wait to start planning! ;)

Day 19: A talent of yours

Uhhh what if I don't have one?!

I can roll my tongue into a 3 leaf clover! That's a talent! HAHA!