Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's SATURDAY! & 30DBJ

I just love Saturdays.

They are my favorite day of the week!

Today Tony and I are going to the lake!

It's such a beautiful day outside!

So why not? :)

Also, it's day 24 of the 30 Day Blog Journal!!



Day 24: Where I Live

I live in a suburb of Atlanta called Alpharetta.

I've lived here for 14 years, but have moved 4 times to different houses since living here.

Alpharetta is a really pretty city with expensive houses.


I live about 2 minutes from downtown Alpharetta which has cute little shops and restaurants!



I grew up here, and I always used to go to Northpoint Mall.



And the AMC theatre.



Both of these places are about 10 minutes from me and  were me and my friends hangout spots until I started driving.

There's also a Starbucks next door that we used to hangout at too.

I have a TON of memories of these places, and sometimes it makes me a little sad how fast I'm growing up and that I'm  not 14 anymore.

It's one of the reasons why I want to raise my children here.

Wills Park is also a popular place, too.

I used to come here a LOT.



I went to Crabapple Crossing Elementary, Northwestern Middle School, Milton High School, Alpharetta High School, and Independence High School.

Yeah, I got around.

Haha.

I have so many memories in Alpharetta, and I can never imagine myself living anywhere else.

This is home to me.

There is SO many more things I could talk about, like the Alpharetta Rec Center where I had my first kiss when I was 13.

Or Chili's where me and my friends would go to eat almost every weekend.

I just love this place, even if it's not California or New York, it's perfect to me.

Happy Saturday!







0 comments: