Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

30DBJ: Day 11 & Day 12


Since I didn't get around to posting Day 11 yesterday, today I will post Day 11 AND Day 12.
Day 11: A photo of you recently



This was taken a couple weeks ago. I was getting ready to head over to Tony's apartment and I decided to take a pic! Why not? Haha



Now for Day 12.


Something I am OCD about.



I don't know why, but if it is raining, and I'm driving or riding with someone else, and there windshield wipers aren't moving so that the water can go away, I get very frustrated and I yell at the person to turn their windshield wipers on.

Or If I'm driving then I have to have them on even if it's sprinkling!

I don't know what it is about water on the windshield.

Haha.

I'm weird.

When I'm with Tony and he's driving, and it's raining (or even sprinkling), and he doesn't turn on his windshield wipers, I get soo annoyed and he knows this.

So he will purposely not turn his wipers on.

How rude.

Hah!

0 comments: