Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 15

Wow, I'm already halfway through this?

Crazy.

So, for Day 15 of this challenge, I'm going to post a song that describes me.

Oh lawd.

This is tough.

Jessica Simpson - "I Belong To Me"

This song is about being independent and not having someone to "complete" you.  That you alone should complete yourself and you don't need a man to be happy. It's about owning yourself and controlling yourself. It's a part of growing up and evolving and becoming a woman.

Tony makes me VERY happy, and I honestly could never ever see my life without him and DEFINITELY don't want to. He makes me happier than anyone else ever could.

But I know that IF we did break up, my life wouldn't be over.

Yeah, it'd be hard as HELL to live without him, but he doesn't complete me.

I complete myself.



Here is another one that I think pretty much describes me. :)

Faith Hill -" Wild One"

0 comments: