Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 22

A song you listen to when you're sad.

This one is easy!

Everytime I'm sad, I automatically listen to this song and I realize it really is going to be okay.

Bob Marley - "Three Little Birds"



So, today is my last day of summer vacation. I'm going to do a lot of relaxing, but I do have some stuff to get done!

I have to go shopping for some school supplies! Haha! I sound like a little kid, but I need to get highlighters and notebooks! I want to be really organized this semester because I'm going to get good grades (I just need to keep telling myself that and maybe it will happen, HA!)

I also need to get my oil changed & tires rotated today. I could do it tomorrow, but I really do not want to have to worry about it. Although I only have one class tomorrow night at 7, I have two online classes that are going to be tough, so that is what I want to be doing all day tomorrow before my class at 7.

Also, I wanted to do a little shopping for clothes today! I went on Friday, but I was unsuccessful. :|

So, I'll try again today and hopefully will be successful!

I hope y'all have a GREAT Sunday!