Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

30 Day Song Challenge: Day 10

This one is kind of hard.

I'm supposed to post a song that makes me fall asleep.

No song really makes me fall asleep.

Although, I guess this one makes me sleepy.

Beethoven was the first to come to mind when I thought of sleepy songs.

Beethoven - "Moonlight Sonata"



So, if you read my post from yesterday, you know that I had an interview with a carwash this morning.

So I walked in there at 11AM, we went into this room and she basically asked me what my school schedule would be like and what days I could work.

I told her the only days I could work and she said she wanted someone with more flexibility and someone that can be on call if someone else can't come in.

So, I really didn't fit any of those, and I told her that school was my first priority and I need to set my work schedule around that.

So, basically I didn't get it.

Oh well.

I still have Curves to call me back.

And I'm going to be looking like crazy all week this week!

It just wasn't in God's plan for me to have that job.

And I'm okay with that.

Happy Tuesday! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous

I would like to exchange links with your site courtneysramlings.blogspot.com
Is this possible?