Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

30DBJ: Day 15 & 16

I'm getting behind on this stuff!

Whoops!


Day 15: Your dream house

Well, I don't really have a particular house that I want, but I do know if I could have my dream house.. it would look a little bit like this!



I am such a fan of the wrap-around porches!!



With this view from my deck! Plus, I have to have a huge yard!


I'll take this as my living room.



I'd love for this to be my kitchen!!


My daughter would have this room




My son would have either of these rooms.



This would be my master bedroom




This would be the master bath



I'll take this pool..


And this kitchen..

And you basically have my dream home!

Day 16: A song that makes you cry (or nearly)



1 comments:

Brittany

I love all of your choices!

I really really love wrap around pourches AND that ship room was adorable! I wish Aidyn had that room!