Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring Break Has Begun!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. lately.

I've been studying like crazy for midterms!

But I took my last midterm today and now I'm officially on SPRING BREAK!:)

I don't have to go back to school until March 15th!!

Can you tell I'm excited?!

I can't wait to just relax and hang out with my girls and my boyfriend.

It's going to be loooovely.

So today I'm going to take it easy and go work out with Tony, then watch American Idol with my dad.

Are y'all loving the judges as much as me?

Steven Tyler is hilarious!

I do miss Simon, though. He always told it like it is.

This weekend is going to be very relaxing and I'm very excited.

Last weekend was a ton of fun.

Friday night, Tony and I hung out and relaxed.

Saturday me and my girls Mary, Baillie, and Michelle, went out to eat at Taco Mac and then we played some fun card games.


Me and Mary headin' to meet up with the other girls!


Our lovely cards

Mary, Baillie, Me

Mary and Baillie

Me and Mary! I love this girl! She's my best friend forever! :)



I've also realized that I kind of stopped doing the 30 Day Challenge, but I don't like finishing something I start, so I'm going to continue with it today!

Now, what day was I on?

Oh, yes, day 22.

Day 22 - How have I changed in the past 2 years?

Well, 2 years ago at this time I had just started dating Tony and I was definitely more immature and a little lower self-esteem. In the past 2 years I have definitely matured a whole bunch. I also think it has to do with being with Tony since he is 8 years older than me (although he looks like he's 20). I have become a better person, that's for sure. I have become closer to God. I have a best friend who won't backstab me and whom I can trust with my deepest secrets. So, in the past 2 years, I have definitely grown up and things have definitely changed for the better.

Now, with the physical aspect of this question, I have changed a whole bunch. I have lost weight and become happier with my body.

So, I would say a ton has changed in the past 2 years.



1 comments:

Rorie

Ahh Spring Break, I'm jealous mines next week and I can't wait although I don't get much of one! Love your blog feel free to check mine out!