Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weigh in SUNDAY: SO Close!

It's Weigh in Sunday, y'all!!

This week went by SUPER fast, don't you think?

This week I lost 1.4 lbs! Which isn't bad at all!

I was hoping for 2, but it's ok!

I've lost 17.8 lbs and I have 2.2 lbs to go!

Hopefully I can lose those 2.2 lbs this coming week and then I'll be DONE!

I've lost 2.8  lbs in a week before so I know that if I work reallly hard, then I can get it done this week!!!

I'm SO excited!

I'm thisclose!

Wish me luck this week!!

4 comments:

Bre

Congratulations on your weight loss! That is a huge accomplishment! I hope you take everything you have learned on your journey thus far and continue living your life with those healthy habits! Kudos!

krystal

That's great news, very motivational!

stephanie

Congrats! And good luck this week- you can definitely do it!

Annie

wow! you are so close hun!! happy for you :)