Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ABC, easy as 123

I've been seeing this one around the blogosphere, so I decided to join in! Why not?

A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Doing dishes! It just grosses me out.

D. Dogs: Frankie, Shiba, Shiloh, (all muts except we're pretty sure Shiloh is a full bred German Shepard) and Shaq who is my dog's dad, but I say he's mine, too. :) He's a puggle! A beagle and a pug :)

E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast.

F. Favorite color: Sky blue and pink.

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'2"

I. Instruments you played: I played the clarinet in elementary school for like a few months.

J. Job title: Unemployed. Just focusing on school for right now.

K. Kids: None. I do want 2-4 kids though in the future.

L. Live: Georgia.

M. Mom's name: Tammie, but she now goes by her middle name which is Renee (and also my middle name).

N. Nicknames: Babez, Court, Nort, Courtnort

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born and when I had to go to the hospital for like a week when I was about 3 years old because I stepped in a fire ant pile and my foot swelled up massively. I really don't remember it, but my mom told me about it. Although, for some reason I do remember the shot that they gave me in my hand. Anyways - I kind of almost died, too. Kind of hard to explain, but yeah. I think I'm allergic to insect bites, too, because the few times I've gotten stung, I swell up really really badly.

P. Pet peeves: Bad drivers, inconsiderate people, selfish people.

Q. Quote from a movie: 
Julianne Porter: Michael... I love you. I've loved you for nine years, I've just been too arrogant and scared to realize it, and... well, now I'm just scared. So, I realize this comes at a very inopportune time but I really have this gigantic favor to ask of you. Choose me. Marry me. Let me make you happy. Oh, that sounds like three favors, doesn't it?
-My Best Friend's Wedding



S. Siblings: A 23 year old brother, a 21 year old stepbrother and a 17 (18 next month eek!) year old stepsister.

T. Time you wake up: Between 9:30 and 10:30 everyday.

U. Underwear: Thongs most of the time.

V. Vegetables you don't like: Blech. Pretty much all! I love carrots and green beans though. Oh and corn. I really don't like broccoli, though. I can stand it if it's in certain things. Like one of my favorite foods is a broccoli, cheese, and rice casserole that my mom makes, but the broccoli is in itty bitty pieces. That's the only way I can handle it.

W. What makes you run late: Honestly, I'm almost never late. People will tell you that I am always on time or early. If I'm late, it's a minute or 2 past the time I'm supposed to be there. Almost never longer than that. BUT if I just happen to be late, it's probably because of traffic or I couldn't decide on what to wear.

X. X-rays you've had: My teeth and wrists.

Y. Yummy food you make: I make some good desserts. Like pumpkin cheesecake. I can also make a yummy spicy mac and cheese casserole that Tony loves.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Elephants, giraffes, monkeys, pandas. Can I just say ALL? :)




0 comments: