Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Shirt and Fat Days

So I just got this shirt from Wet Seal in the mail today and I decided I was going to show y'all!




Don't mind my messy room.

And my thunder thighs.

I don't know if you can tell, but the shirt is a light pink and it has white lace on it!

Love it.

And it was only $15!

I also wanted to show what I looked like before I lost 45 lbs!


I can't believe I looked like this.


I'm second from the left. If you seriously couldn't tell.


Ew. Ew. Ew. This was Dec '07 in Boca Raton, FL.

Anyways. I can't believe I just showed y'all my fat days, but there they are!

Anyways, I hope y'all are having a nice Tuesday!







3 comments:

stephanie

You look phenomenal! And I looove the shirt!! Super cute :)

tara

cute shirt!! you really do look great!

Jennifer B

Congrats on losing the weight! I bet you feel wonderful!

I wish I had willpower like you. It takes everything in me to just get dressed in workout clothes. HAHA