Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

I've been seeing this around, so I've decided to play! I love filling these things out!


Favorite time of dayMorning. Not early morning, though. Like around 9:30-10:30 when I'm waking up and reading blogs and eating breakfast and just relaxing.


Favorite season: Going to have to say Fall! I love everything about it! The weather, the leaves changing, the holidays, football.


Favorite month : That's definitely tough, but I'm going to have to say May! It's my birthday month and school is wrapping up and it's warm! :)


Favorite holiday : Christmas.

Favorite subject in school: So far it's been English. I hope that will change once I get into nursing school. :)


Favorite channel : Food network, HGTV, Fox


Favorite color : Pink and blue.

Favorite song : I don't have a favorite! Right now I'm LOVING Blake Shelton's "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking"


Favorite movie : Probably My Best Friend's Wedding.


Favorite celebrity : Jim Carrey, Will Farrell, Rachel McAdams


Favorite kind of music : Country


Favorite TV show : One Tree Hill, 90210, Gossip Girl, Bachelor/Bachelorette


Favorite thing to do : Spend time with my loved ones.


Favorite place in the world : The beach!


Favorite hobby : Shopping!


Favorite kind of animal : Dogs



Favorite place to live : Georgia! I lived in Florida for a few years, but I just couldn't go back living there. Way too hot all the time!


Favorite place to vacation : Anywhere that has a beach!


Favorite restaurant : Ru Sans (sushi), Chilis, Williamson Bros.,


Favorite food : Rice, sweets, sushi, Chinese


Favorite thing to cook : I bake more than I cook! But if I do cook, I like a challenge!


Favorite drink : Non-alcoholic? Diet Coke! Alcoholic - Strawberry Daiquiri

Favorite chore : I don't really have one! I guess if I had to choose, I'd choose vacumming!


Favorite makeup : Bare Minerals!


Favorite hair products : Biolage products


Favorite lotion : Victoria Secret's Love Spell!


Favorite perfume : Victoria Secret's Secret Pink


Favorite blogger : There are SO many to name! I love all of you! :)


Favorite thing to blog about : My boyfriend ;)


Favorite books : I love Nicholas Sparks books!


Favorite verse : Philippians 4:13 - "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"


Favorite thing to wear : Dresses. I love dresses. I need new ones badly!


Favorite kind of day : Sunshine and like 70-80 degrees!




Favorite memory : I have a ton! Any with my family though :)



1 comments:

stephanie

Cute! I'm going to have to do this! And I loooove sushi and Gossip Girl too :)