1. what inspires you? My family, friends, God.
2. what was the last thing you bought yourself? Food, I think. Hah. Soon it's going to be clothes because mine are becoming way too big on me!
3. would you rather watch a movie in a theater or from the comfort of your own home? Depends. Most of the time Tony and I just watch them at home, but I've been wanting to go to the theater lately because it's been a while since I've been!
4. household chore you don't mind doing? Vaccuming.
5. coffee or tea? I hate tea. I don't like black coffee but I'll drink a frapp or anything from Starbucks! :)
6. what could you eat every day and not get sick of?? Sushi!! Or rice.
7. what's the last book you read? My Anatomy book. Sad.
8. do you think you look you "look" your age? Yeah. When I was younger I used to get that I looked older all the time. Like, 3+ years older. But now people say I look my age.