- Sorry that I've been MIA this week. School has been cra-zay!
- My grandparents are coming in town tonight! I'm very close with them and haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, so I'm super excited to see them!
- Speaking of my amazing g-rents, they make the best food ever and I'm very excited to eat their amazing goodness on Sunday! :o)
- Saturday Night Live will always be hilarious.
- I just learned earlier today that Will Farrell is going to be replacing Steve Carell on The Office! I don't think I've ever been so happy. Will is one of my favorite actors!
- I realllly hope that this week I get to my goal weight! I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't.
- I'm moving in with my best friend (and 2 random girls..eek!) in 4 1/2 months and I honestly really don't think I've been this excited about something before. People keep telling me not to live iwth your best friend because it could ruin the relationship, but I honestly don't think that will happen. Have any of you moved in with your best friend before? How did it go?
- I have been craving sushi like a mad woman lately and next weekend I swear I'm going to get me some.
- Tony keeps calling me "skinny minnie" and I like it.
- Even though I've lost almost 20 lbs, I stil want to lose 5-10 more in the summer before the Fall semester starts. Am I crazy?
- I honestly don't think I can go a day without sugar.
- THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! :o)
Friday, April 1, 2011
Posted by Courtney at 3:34 PM