- Sorry that I've been MIA this week. School has been cra-zay!
- My grandparents are coming in town tonight! I'm very close with them and haven't seen them since Thanksgiving, so I'm super excited to see them!
- Speaking of my amazing g-rents, they make the best food ever and I'm very excited to eat their amazing goodness on Sunday! :o)
- Saturday Night Live will always be hilarious.
- I just learned earlier today that Will Farrell is going to be replacing Steve Carell on The Office! I don't think I've ever been so happy. Will is one of my favorite actors!
- I realllly hope that this week I get to my goal weight! I'll be pretty disappointed if I don't.
- I'm moving in with my best friend (and 2 random girls..eek!) in 4 1/2 months and I honestly really don't think I've been this excited about something before. People keep telling me not to live iwth your best friend because it could ruin the relationship, but I honestly don't think that will happen. Have any of you moved in with your best friend before? How did it go?
- I have been craving sushi like a mad woman lately and next weekend I swear I'm going to get me some.
- Tony keeps calling me "skinny minnie" and I like it.
- Even though I've lost almost 20 lbs, I stil want to lose 5-10 more in the summer before the Fall semester starts. Am I crazy?
- I honestly don't think I can go a day without sugar.
- THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! :o)
Catch Up - There hasn't been much going round these parts to blog about. We are one week away from Spring Break and we are ready. We don't have big plans for our br...
6 days ago