Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting to know YOU Sunday!


1. do you weigh yourself?
I do. I like to know where I'm at and if my weight happens to be up a lb or 2 one week, then I'll know for the next week to exercise more or cut back on certain foods. Since I reached my goal today, of course I was weighing myself while I was losing weight to see how much I lost.

2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?
Hmm..I really cannot think of anything that was really nasty.

3. snail mail or email?
I love snail mail! Too bad I don't get it anymore.

4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?
Spiders! Blek!

5. do you play an instrument?
Nope.

6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?
Biten by a snake, I guess.

7. do you ever go braless in public?
No way.

8. today i am thankful for........................?
Being healthy!


0 comments: