Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday and Easter

Well, my laptop's motherboard has died. :(

So basically I need a new laptop, but probably won't be getting one for another few weeks.

It's ok, though. I can just get on my mom's computer sometimes or Tony's.

I just wanted to say HAPPY EASTER!

And that my stepsister's 18th birthday was yesterday and I cannot believe that she is already 18! Our parents got married when she was 4 and I was 8!

So I've basically known her all of her life!

She's my best friend and I honestly don't know what I'd do without her, or where I'd be.

I tell her everything and she tells me everything.

Since I'm on my mom's computer I don't have a picture of her and I on here, but we've had thousands of pictures taken together and I love it!

She's graduating high school next month and I know there are going to be lots of tears shed on my part.

Happy Birthday lil' sis. I love you with all my being.

3 comments:

stephanie

What a sweet post! And happy birthday to your sister!!:)

Hannah

Aww this is precious :) I know what you mean- my sister is 3 years younger than me and I love her to pieces! Happy birthday to your sis :) xo

Unknown

Happy Birthday to your sis! And sorry to hear about your laptop, bad news:-(